- After a meeting with the 'Powers That Be' at Bletchley Park, I am now writing BOOK TWO of The Circles Trilogy as 'Joni-Pip and The Bletchley Park Project', which hopefully will be finished by Easter 2013, when their PR Manger is going to do three months promotions of 'JP & The BP Project'. I Look forward to that. I sent in the first 5 chapters and Simon Greenish, who, although retired from BP (he is the previous MD), is still very active in the goings on at Bletchley Park, and he said, 'This is going to be superb'....only time will tell, Morgen! That means I have also written 140 pages of BOOK THREE of The Circles Trilogy!
- Also, a Film Producer has copies of Joni-Pip and says he is looking forward to working with me! So a movie seems forthcoming!
- Actor, Peter Egan, seen in Downton Abbey on the 25th December, followed me on Twitter (I hadn't followed him): I was thrilled as he has always been one of my favourite actors since I was a teenager. I followed him back and now he is reading Joni-Pip and instead of Patrick Stewart (he would make a great Old Farmer Finn), I would love Peter Egan to play Grandfather.
- I started using Twitter properly two weeks ago and I now have 1,390 Followers... and they are growing daily!
- I have been invited on The Pat Marsh Show for BBC Radio Kent on Thursday, 3rd January at 11 am and on The Nick Coffer Show for BBC Three Counties Radio on Tuesday, 8th January at 2:15pm. I look forward to speaking with both guys.
If you are reading this and you write, in whatever genre, and are thinking “ooh, I’d like to do this” then you can… just email me and I’ll send you the questions. You complete them, I tweak them where appropriate (if necessary to reflect the blog ‘clean and light’ rating) and then they get posted. When that’s done, I email you with the link so you can share it with your corner of the literary world. And if you have a writing-related blog / podcast and would like to interview me… let me know.